''For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to
lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;"
Acts 15: 28
I continue to see all these parallels between strength training and life. In order to see growth, you have to progressively overload your muscles, if you always lift what's comfortable you'll never get stronger. I'm realizing that God does this with me spiritually too. He purposely gives me challenges that feel heavy. This is because He wants me to grow. The good news is, He's always there to empower me along the way. So be grateful for the burdens you carry, they are shaping you into the person He needs you to be.
- 5" x 7" Premium Giclee print on paper
- 11" x 14" Premium Giclee print on paper (Click Here to see a video)
- Richer color and matte finish
- Closer to original painting
- Shipped in a sturdy envelope